Monday, October 26, 2009

Apologies...

Posted by Hope at 7:02 AM
I want to apologize to all my readers (hahaha .. all 2 of you !)  I have been a bit MIA lately.  I got a job !!!  Yes, you heard that right .. I GOT A JOB !!!  It is great, it is only 15 minutes from my house, in a small office (only 4 people), and I am learning alot of new things !!!
Having started this new job, I am trying to get back into the swing of doing a few things ... blogging .. running... reading... you know, those things you take for granted really. 

I have alot of things I want to blog about, so bare with me... the next couple of days I will be posting some back dated posts. 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei