Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birthday wishlist...

Posted by Hope at 8:42 PM

With my birthday being Friday, I have been thinking about some "fitness" things I would like to have!!

Garmin Forerunner 405CX {I currently have Nike+, which is nice, but I would like to be able to use it when I bike.. and Nike+ doesn't work like that}



NEW SHOES!! { I have known for awhile that I need new running shoes, but now they are starting to really hurt my shins!}

Water Bottle {I realized that I must have water with me when I run... I drink alot of water!! It is very hard to run and trying to hold onto a water bottle!!}


1 comments:

Amy (Super Healthy Kids) on May 24, 2010 3:30 PM said...

I have the Garmin Forerunner and LOVE it! I was shocked when I thought my 3 mile run was only 2. It took me 30 minutes to run it... but turned out I'm just slower than I thought.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei