Wednesday, May 20, 2009

opps ... been MIA -- Update

Posted by Hope at 9:24 PM
I didn't realize I hadn't posted in soo long ... anyway ... a little update....
  • home inspection went well ... so I am starting to pack .. closing on June 15 !!!
  • I turned another year older ... nothing special ..
  • Had an interview at the middle school .. .should be a week or so till I find out if I got the job.
  • Hayley's play is next week !!  Yes ... NEXT WEEK!!
  • Rik is leaving Tuesday and should be back Thursday night late .. just in time for Hayley's play.
  • Rik will hopefully be on "leave" June 1 -5 .. and then leaves June 10 - 20th ... guess .. . that means he will be gone when I close on the house !!
There is a little update.  I am sure I won't be posting much the next couple of weeks as I try to get things packed and prepare to close on the new house.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei