Saturday, August 08, 2009

School shopping part 2

Posted by Hope at 8:39 PM
I am happy to report that I am done shopping for 2 of the 3 kids !!!!

I did pretty good today, me and the kids went to the Outlet Mall....

Pac Sun ... I got:
6 t-shirts ( 4 for Shelby and 2 for Kaleb)
2 jeans (for Shelby)
1 wallet (Kaleb)
Total paid = $81.12 !! I saved $60 by using my pac loot I had earned, and another $30 for sales they had going on !!

Converse ... I got
2 shoes ( for Hayley)

Total Paid = $40!! They had buy 1 get 1 50% off

Gap .. I got
1 dress (Hayley)
1 pair leggings (Hayley)
3 pairs of flip flops (Hayley)

Total paid = $37.95 I got 10% off of everything cause I bought a reuseable bag.. the flip flops were 2 for 10, the leggings were 9.99 and they had an additional 30% off and the dress was on clearance !

Columbia.. I got for Rik..
3 shirts

Total paid=$20.54
2 of the shirts were 9.98 each and they were 50% off that price.
1 of the shirts were 17.98 and 50% off that price too.

All in all I think I did pretty good today! I only need a few things for Kaleb still and I will be totally done !!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei