Friday, May 08, 2009

Paint colors for maybe new house .. LOL

Posted by Hope at 10:12 AM
I know we haven't had our offer accepted yet... but I couldn't help but pick colors to paint the walls ... here is what I have soo far...
Master Bedroom : Walls -- Mercer blue Ceiling -- Cattail
Study: (we will be putting in wainscoting) Top -- grape leaves Bottom-- sauteed mushrooms
Laundry Room: (yes I am painting the laundry room!!) Imperial Yellow
Dining Room: (we will be putting a chair rail in) Top -- Tibetal Red Bottom -- Flax
Living Room: still deciding ... possibly.... sauteed mushrooms
Game Room: still deciding ... possibly .. rusted earth, artichoke and perfect storm
Shelby's Room: I think he wants black and white ???

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei