Thursday, January 27, 2011

Book Review: Safe Harbor by Nicholas Sparks {3 of 25}

Posted by Hope at 1:02 PM

This book is really good.  I don’t read a lot of Nicholas Sparks, but this one was great!

In this book you meet Katie, a young wife who was abused by her husband.  She escapes finally and settles in a small town.  Katie falls in love with a young man who’s wife has passed away and he has 2 small children.  You grow to love Katie and Alex and the children.  Katie makes a friend, Joe, who moves into the cottage next door.  … { I want to say soo much more, but I am afraid I am going to give away the story!}

Needless to say, I was in tears at the end of the book… and they were happy tears !!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei