Monday, September 07, 2009

Training Day 5

Posted by Hope at 8:26 PM

ran 2.03 mi on 9/7/2009 at 4:50 PM with a pace of 15'34"/mi -- Nike +

Bike ride - 3 miles

Today it took alot of motivation to get on the treadmill !! We had a bbq and I ate way too much and didn't want to run at all !!! But... I got on the treadmill and did it !! ( I am patting myself on the back) I normally listen to an audiobook when I run, but today I decided to listen to a 10k training thing I downloaded on iTunes. I did alot better, felt like I got a good workout!

After I did my 2 miles ( wanted to do 4 but just couldn't do it) Kaleb wanted me to go run with him ... I told him I would ride my bike ..cause I couldn't keep up with him ! Soo, I rode my bike .. actually me, Rik and Hayley rode our bikes. We did 3 miles ! I am going to be soooo sore tomorrow.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei