Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend ...

Posted by Hope at 9:40 AM
This weekend we finally had some nice weather .. by nice, I mean DRY!!!  The previous week we had 4+ inches of rain!!!  The sun is finally out!!  

Saturday... I forced the kids had family movie night.  The kids and I watched Dirty Dancing. 


Sunday ... that was yesterday, so I can remember ... lol
I took the boys to mow the 2 yards there were to mow (both being a few towns away)... and then we went and played Tennis and walked around the track.  I haven't been able to run since Thursday cause I have hurt my knees.. but I managed to walk a mile. (details at HOPEless Runner )


I guess it was a pretty boring weekend .. but I did take a few pics ...




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei