Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Fling Weigh-In #4

Posted by Hope at 1:16 PM

Well, it’s Wednesday again, time for the weigh-in.

I joined a challenge over at Shrinking Jeans.  The Challenge is called: Spring Fling Challenge . My Team is called : PIGS WILL FLY !

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

I have been trying to get into a workout routine this week.  I guess I should be happy that I am doing something.  I have ran/ walked a couple of times this week.

Starting Weight: 177.3 lbs
Last Weeks Weight: 177

This Weeks Weight: 172.4

Change: –4.6lbs

Total Loss {since Jan 2010} – 16.6 lbs !!

Some ways I plan to increase my weight loss for next week:

After spring break a couple of weeks ago, I haven’t been doing my menu for dinner, it has become just what ever I can find to cook.  I really have to get back to my menu planning.

Starting the Couch25k program! – yea, I was supposed to start it last week! hehehe … and once again – I was supposed to start is last week and the week before !

Hope

4 comments:

Brooke on March 24, 2010 1:41 PM said...

holy cow that's an amazing loss!! :) good luck with C25K this week - you know we'll all be checking back next week to see how it went.

Heather D on March 24, 2010 5:02 PM said...

Wow! Congrats on your amazing loss and good job mapping out your plans. Keep it up!

*Lissa* on March 24, 2010 9:01 PM said...

That is an amazing loss, Hope! Great job!

april on March 24, 2010 9:27 PM said...

That's amazing! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei