Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

Posted by Hope at 1:51 PM
Well, I decided to join a challenge over at Shrinking Jeans.  I have requested to join a team, but haven't gotten the specifics on that yet.  The Challenge is called: Spring Fling Challenge .  I am getting a late start as it started on Feb. 24th.  But I plan on doing WONDERFUL!!
Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

Since I am getting a late start, I am going to use my weigh in last week from Weight Watchers as my starting weight.
{Just so everyone knows, this is the first time I have posted what my weight actually is ... pretty scary!}

Starting Weight: 177.3 lbs
This Weeks Weight: 175.6
Change: -1.7 lbs.

Some ways I plan to increase my weight loss for next week:
 I bought the Biggest Looser Wii game today to start doing.



6 comments:

Karena on March 03, 2010 2:20 PM said...

Great loss for the week, Hope! And welcome to the Sisterhood! It's a wonderful group of women, I hope you'll feel very at home!

I used to be in the Navy myself, but then married an AF guy. Decided to get out when my hub was stationed in Hawaii (5 miles from Pearl) and my detailer told me he had *nothing* in Hawaii, but he could get me close: Diego Garcia!

Good to have you with us!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to The Sisterhood and welcome to the challenge!

Congrats on the loss this week, that's awesome! I'd love to hear what you think of The Biggest Loser for Wii...I've had my eye on it for a while.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Keep it up!

Stephanie on March 04, 2010 12:59 AM said...

Great job on the weight loss!

Shawn on March 04, 2010 11:27 AM said...

Great job on the weight loss! We are both on Team P over at the sisterhood:) Nice to meet you!!

Brooke on March 04, 2010 1:33 PM said...

good job losing this past week :) maybe the new activity will help out next week

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei