Friday, March 11, 2005

Posted by Hope at 11:54 AM
Friday ???
Ok, so I sit down to work on my homework for my class.. I check Blackboard and there is an announcement from our teacher that there is a correction on our assignment .... WHAT???? Well, it seems when she wrote the assignment she was using the 1st Edition of our book ....First of all, I didn't have any problems with the assignment .... WELL...... I HAVE THE WRONG BOOK !!! Yikes !!! I had to order the correct one and it won't be shipped until Monday :( I sure hope someone in my class can scan the pages for me !!! I should get my book on Tuesday, thank goodness !
So it is Friday and I should be stress free, but now I am stressing about this darn book ... and I am STILL sick! Tomorrow is the District PineWood Derby for Scouts and I am supposed to be there.... I hope I am feeling better tomorrow !!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei