Monday, March 28, 2005

Never second guess yourself

Posted by Hope at 7:01 PM

So, I went to the library today to check out some books and pick up a
book that I had on hold. I decided, being that I am 3 classes from my
Associate Degree, I should figure out what I want to be when I grow up
:) so I picked up a couple of career books. Well, as I am reading the
one ....
It showed
Leisure Activities:
Working with a personal computer
Writing, scorekeeping, or practicing electronics as a hobby.
browsing the internet
doing puzzles and playing games of strategy

Skills:
Ability to cope with constant change
Ability to work under pressure
ability to work with others
abstract reasoning

Most of the things I read, i was thinking ... Hey, that is ME ! Well,
guess what the college major was ???
COMPUTER SCIENCE!
I changed from that degree to business awhile back ... LOL maybe I am
meant to have a career in Computers :)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei