Saturday, March 26, 2005

Posted by Hope at 1:16 PM
It's Raining Eggs !

I got up this morning ,thinking, hey I am going to get out of taking the kids (my 3 + their 2 friends) to the Annual Easter Egg Hunt because it was soooo windy (I checked this morning and we had gusts at 45 mph ! and it was just plain YUK outside ! Well, i call my friend who makes me feel guilty (thanks Dorothy!), so I decided to take the kids. We got there and it started RAINING !(not hard, just sprinkling a bit). So, the kids and I go our seperate directions, to the appropriate age groups... 5...4...3...2...1... GO GO GO ! 10 seconds and it was over ! The hunt statred at 10:00am SHARP, I was in my van at 10:25 .. and that was after chatting with some friends for awhile.. and walking a mile to where I parked ! It was soo miserable and cold and wet ! Hayley had the best time, the boys thought it was a little boring .. LOL The kids got alot of candy (of course!).
I managed to get rid of the 2 kids' friends, so it is just me and my kids and I am sitting in the recliner with the heater on and a blanket over me cause it is COLD. The boys are curled up and playing games, so I think it is going to be a lazy day except for dying eggs and going to get a ham for dinner tomorrow.

1 comments:

TronWife on March 26, 2005 1:57 PM said...

Better you than me! But at least you got rid of the kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei