Sunday, March 27, 2005

Posted by Hope at 1:56 AM
Hoppy Easter !!!

I am sitting here wait till the coast is clear to hide eggs, the kids are in bed, but not sure they are asleep yet ! We colored eggs tonight and the kids had a blast ! Me and the kids watched Little House on the Prarie ... it is such a good movie !
I am going to fall asleep as I sit here if I don't get to hide the eggs soon, the kids were up being SOO loud last night and I didn't get to sleep until late :(

I am pretty excited about the TV schedule tomorrow night, finally a new episode of Desperate Housewives !!!

Happy Easter to all, i am off to "lay some eggs"

2 comments:

TronWife on March 27, 2005 1:28 PM said...

Hahahaha, is it sad that we both posted being excited about DH in our blogs??

Hope on March 27, 2005 1:57 PM said...

We lead such boring lives !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei