Friday, April 30, 2010

5QF #3

Posted by Hope at 8:38 AM

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?

I don’t know.  There are alot of things that happened when I was in High School that I would like to change, but I also feel that those things shaped who I am today and lead me in the path that brought me here.


2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

Wish #1 : my family would be healthy!! – my mom had breast cancer :(
Wish #2 : Money (of course) so my children could go to college and not have to worry when they get older. .. oh and to buy myself an iPad .. hehehe


3. What kids show do you secretly like?

iCarly, Suite Life of Zac and Cody .. I don’t watch many kids shows anymore.


4. What is your beverage of choice?

Diet Pepsi!!!


5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

My weight!!!  I am on weight watchers, but during Spring break I fell off the wagon or got kicked off the wagon and it left me behind!  I have lost 20 lbs.  I have vowed to get back on the wagon and hold on tight next week.  I want to be healthy and set a good example of my daughter (who is 10 and overweight… breaks my heart to think she has been following my bad example before!)

Hope

3 comments:

SarahinSC on April 30, 2010 10:16 AM said...

I competely relate to your struggle with weight. It's so tough! Good for you for wanting to be a healthy role model for your daughter. What a beautiful gift you can give her!

Amy on April 30, 2010 11:02 AM said...

LOVE.LOVE. Diet Pepsi. My favorite. :)

Christy on April 30, 2010 11:22 AM said...

Great answers. I'm working on the weight too, its tough, but I love your motivating factor! Happy Friday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei