Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Running

Posted by Hope at 10:29 PM

I am starting to feel really guilty for not running for over a week! I had told myself I would run 3 times a week!! The last time I ran was the day before Kaleb's surgery!!! I hate thinking I have a good excuse to no be running, but really ... my son had surgery, my dog had surgery and my mother in law is in the hospital now... all this since Wednesday last week !! That is alot to stress about. I am sure running would help with my stress, but seriously, when do I have the time.
I know ...

  • instead of sitting here updating my blog, I could be running
  • instead of watching TBL tonight, I should have been running
  • instead of spending an hour on the phone, I should have been running!!


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei