Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Book Review: Captivate by Carrie Jones {1 of 25}

Posted by Hope at 8:36 AM

s640x480

My first book for 2011 was Captivate by Carrie Jones. This book reminds me a little of the Twilight series, except it’s Pixie’s and Were’s instead of Vampires and Were’s. I would classify it as a young adult book.

I read the first book in the series the end of last month and really enjoyed so had to jump right in and read the next book, which I also really enjoyed. These books are based in Maine {which I lived in for a few years} so I can relate to the location. Zara {who is half pixie at the beginning of the book} is the main character and she falls in love with Nick {who is a werewolf}. Nick is taken away to Vallhala and Zara gets pixie kissed.  Now Zara is trying to find a way to Vallhala to rescue Nick, but she is now Astley’s pixie queen.

I am starting the next book; Entice, today.  I think Zara is going to start having strong feelings for Astley in this book.

I am not a very good reviewer, but I hope to improve as I read and review my 25 books this year.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei