Thursday, January 06, 2011

Resolution #2

Posted by Hope at 1:46 PM

 

EMBRACE MY INNER PHOTOGRAPHER

I have always had a passion for photography.  In fact when I was in 5th grade we had to write a little thing saying what we wanted to be when we grow up.  I wrote “I will be a professional photographer and get married at 25 and have 2 kids, a boy and a girl.”

DSC00568DSC01260

My plan to make this successful is to save up for a new camera.  Right now I have a pretty nice Sony, but you can’t change the lens. {It was given to me by a good friend}  I also want to get Photoshop because right now I just use www.picnik.com .

DSC01096

Last month I found about about SOAR! Scholarship and it brought tears to my eyes because it would be a dream come true for me, but I didn’t apply!!!  Why? you ask… I ask myself the same question.  I am still searching myself for the answer.  I WILL apply next year!!!

DSC01285 DSC00568

I hope to make 2011 the year that I peruse my dream of being a photographer !

Hope

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei