Friday, January 21, 2011

I am …

Posted by Hope at 11:42 AM

I saw this on another blog {of course I can’t remember which one} and thought it was a cool idea.

{I am at work today}

Outside my window... it looks cold and breezy.

I am thinking... it is Friday and my boss will be at market next week, so it may get slow.

I am thankful for... my warm jacket because it was 17 when I left for work this morning.

I am wearing... boots, jeans, and a long sleeve shirt {the boss is not in today}

I am creating... a huge pile of papers on my desk

I am going... to sleep in tomorrow

I am reading... Safe Harbor by Nicholas Sparks

I am hoping... to go to lunch soon

I am hearing... AOL radio playing from my computer

One of my favorite things... {only one ?} drinking wine with friends : it is Friday:

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei