Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Days End

Posted by Hope at 8:50 PM
I sit here at my new MacBook with toothpicks holding my eyelids open!! I am soo sleepy, but refuse to go to bed until I reformat my old Macbook so I can start putting the stuff on it for Shelby tomorrow.

Me and Shelby now have pretty much matching MacBook's ... sooo, when I got my new one today, I had to make sure we could tell them apart, so I bought a pink hard case for mine :) -- I will post a picture tomorrow!

Today's workout was well ... for the fingers! I didn't run or walk today.. mostly because I was too caught up in the computer world, but also for female reasons ( I will not expand on that) I plan on doing something tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be a fun day -- I have my mammogram... my first one!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei