Thursday, February 19, 2009

New computer!!!

Posted by Hope at 5:50 PM
Shelby's Powerbook seemed to have some problems the other day.. it of course isn't covered under the warranty anymore. I remembered that we have a special clause in our homeowners policy for our computers. So, I called the insurance company today after going to Apple store and being told that it had suffered trauma. Well, trauma is covered. After talking to them and telling them all the specs about the computer, they decided I needed to get a new one :) So, they went online to the Apple store and picked one comperable. She is transferring the money to my account tonight -- dang they are fast!! I am getting he white 13" MacBook It is pretty much the same as mine, but upgraded ... sooo ... I will get the new one and Shelby will get my old one. Now, I just have to wait for the money to get into my account and off to the Apple store I go :)

1 comments:

TronWife on February 20, 2009 7:43 AM said...

That's awesome! Enjoy new puter!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei