Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday!

Posted by Hope at 7:55 AM
It is Monday ... yuk yuk yuk !!! It seems it has been 19 days since I was laid off :( I still have not found a job. I have applied for many, but nothing yet. I am hoping to find something soon. I applied at the local library which has a part time opening, I think I am going to call and follow up on that today. Other than looking for a job, I am going to work on backing up my computer so it will be quicker when I get my new laptop this week. I also have a ton of books I have been wanting to read...

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks on February 23, 2009 8:25 AM said...

Oh I didn't know you got laid off :(. I'm sorry! Praying you find something soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei