Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yesterday's to do list

Posted by Hope at 7:04 AM
Here was my TO DO list from yesterday...
  • Call insurance about computer coverage
  • Call DMV to transfer title on hubby's truck
  • Pick up letter from previous employer from post office
  • Schedule Mammogram
  • Update Blog- see, I am trying to get better
  • Fax deferrement papers to student loan company
  • Go to Target - High School Musical movie, body wash .. and a bunch of stuff I really don't need
  • Make kids dental appt.
  • Make physical appt for Hayley
  • Get a much needed haircut
  • Organize coupons
  • Make appt @ apple for shelby's computer
  • Install iWork '09 on my computer
  • look for power cord for hard drive
Not too bad I guess... today I will try to get everything done .. hahaha

1 comments:

TronWife on February 19, 2009 8:26 AM said...

You got a lot done!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei