Monday, February 23, 2009

Pantry!!

Posted by Hope at 9:02 AM
I got brave and decided to clean out/ organize my pantry... 1st let me say... for a 4 bedroom house, almost 3000 sq ft you would think I would have a bigger pantry... Here is the before picture...


Well, while cleaning it out .. I found I have 6 cans of Apple pie filling ... huh? I make apple pie once maybe twice a year... and I have 6 cans???? I also have a LOAD of tomato sauce... I don't know why I have soo much ... LOL Ok, the 500 bags of popcorn.. that is for my popcorn addiction.. that is ok :)

Here is the after picture...

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks on February 23, 2009 9:16 AM said...

Looks GREAT! Want to come do mine next?! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei