Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Long time!

Posted by Hope at 8:14 AM
Well, one word for the weekend ... BENADRYL!!! I was itching soo much all weekend!!!
Here is a run down...

Movies I watched:

Body of Lies -- ok, so I fell asleep half way into it.
The Way of War -- went to bed during it ... couldn't follow it.
United 93 -- cried my eyes out! The kids watched it with us, was a great history lesson for them.
A Pioneer Home Companion -- wasn't sure why this movie was in my list.. but it was pretty good, heck of a cast!!!
The Last Kiss -- wasn't that good.

Books I am reading:

Lifeguard by James Patterson --> I finished this one yesterday! Of course, James Patterson did not disappoint!! He is such a great author!!

Second Glance by Jodi Picoult --> I am actually listening to the audio book (This is my running book) This is a typical book by Jodi Picoult. I'll let ya know how it is when I finish it.

The Right Stuff by Tom Wolfe --> I am reading this one for my husband. He hates to read and has to read this for a class he is taking. I must say, I started out totally against this book. It is not the type of book I read.. it is classified as History (yuk). I am not too far along in the book, but it isn't all that bad.

Fun Stuff
The weather was really nice on Saturday, so we flew some kites!!!



















0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei