Friday, March 27, 2009

Shopping today...

Posted by Hope at 2:42 PM
Well, I had to go shopping today. I learned some things on my little adventure today. Here is what I learned....
  1. 18 ct of egg is $1.98, but a 12 ct is only $1.00 so it is cheaper to by 2 12 ct cartons. HMM
  2. Herbal Essences shampoo was $4.69 @ CVS but at Wal Mart is was $2.97 --- WHAT?? However, I got it from CVS before I realized it was much cheaper at Wal Mart. I did have a $3.00 off coupon when you buy 2 (not that it was much help), there was also a $1.00 each CVS buck's back... soo in the end, I only paid $2.47 each instead of $4.69. But from now on I think I will be getting it from Wal Mart!!!
  3. Blockbuster does not open until 10am!!! I got there at 9:30am!!
  4. Academy obviously caters to the rednecks ( see picture below)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei