Monday, March 30, 2009

What I was supposed to post today ...

Posted by Hope at 7:42 PM
I was supposed to post my menu for the week today... but that didn't happen!

The kids didn't have school today because it was a teacher workday. Hayley had an appointment at the orthodontist. She needs braces ! Go Figure!!! After what insurance pays... that leaves $1800 we have to pay ... do they not know I don't have a job right now... LOL

My birthmom had surgery today, I was a nervous wreck cause I couldn't get a hold of any one this morning to tell her I loved her. Then it wasn't until I sent a text to my Aunt that I found out she was out of surgery... at 3 .. I sent the text at 6.... errrr.. My step dad isn't keeping me posted ! I am sure he is busy. At least my Aunt is going to keep me in the loop.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei