Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tuesday !

Posted by Hope at 7:17 PM
Today I went into town and ran a couple of errands. I did my grocery shopping at Target.. I totally understand that it is more expensive than Walmart... but it is much more peaceful in Target than Walmart!! I got Long John Silvers for lunch for me and Rik. Rik has to work overnight tonight!

I made Bacon Cheeseburger Spaghetti for dinner ... it wasn't too bad. I wasn't sure what to expect.

I think I am allergic to something... I have been itching like crazy since I started dinner, I took some Benadryl and hopefully will be falling asleep soon and stop itching!!!!

I haven't done any running this week, I just haven't been up to it. I hate having to go into town everyday. I don't plan on going anywhere tomorrow .. unless I get a call for an interview.

Oh, I finished reading Cloud Nine by Luanne Rice tonight. That was a really good book, sad, but good. It is a typical Luanne Rice book. I don't know what I am going to read next... I have a nice stack of books to read.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei