Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break is over!!

Posted by Hope at 2:21 PM
Ok, so this has been the most boring Spring Break ever!!! Living in Florida the last few years, we have always gone to the beach and to the Theme parks. This year we did... well... NOTHING!! Mostly because I am unemployed and really can't afford going anywhere. Rik left on Tuesday, so it was just me and the kids.

We went to the library and checked out a few books (more fun for me and Hayley then for the boys!!). I took the kids to eat out at BWW :)

I would love to say we did a puzzle, but Shelby did it mostly by himself.. he did it in less than 24 hours... Here is a pic...

On Friday - The first day of spring, me and Hayley went to Lowe's and got some flowers to plant....We also watched a BUNCH of movies .. I can't remember the name of all of them... LOL


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei