Sunday, January 24, 2010

Book Wish List

Posted by Hope at 7:26 AM
I had been making a list in my phone of the books I want to read... by the looks of my list, I am going to have to get busy reading!!!  There really isn't enough time in the day.


The 8th Confession -- James Patterson (ordered paperback, available 2/23)
Life As I Know It -- Melanie Rose
Blood Ties -- Kay Hooper
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo -- Stieg Larsson (on the wait list at the library)
The Girl who Played with Fire -- Stieg Larsson
The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest -- Stieg Larsson
Heat Wave -- Richard Castle
Guilt Pleasure -- Lora Leigh
Witch & Wizard -- James Patterson
Fat Hoochie Prom Queen -- Nico Medina
Sleep No More -- Greg Iles
A Reliable Wife -- Robert Goolrick



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei