Saturday, January 30, 2010

RECIPE: Taco Soup 1pt

Posted by Hope at 11:01 PM

Oh my gosh !  I got this recipe from www.chubbiechica.com .  I wasn't sure how good it would be being only 1 pt.  But WOW, it was really good and I loved it !!!!  I was full after 1 1/2 servings!

Taco Soup
Serves 6 @ 1 pt.

Ingredients:
14.5 ounce canned diced tomatoes
14.5 ounce canned diced tomatoes with chilis
14.5 ounce canned Mexican corn with chilis
15.5 ounce can black beans
15.5 ounce can red kidney beans
1 large onion, chopped
1 package taco seasoning mix
1 package ranch salad dressing mix (dry)

Prep:
Saute onion with vegetable oil cooking spray. When softened, combine all other ingredients and cook until heated through.  Serving size is 1 cup!
And yes - eat more than 1 cup.  Maybe 2 ....ok, go for 3!



1 comments:

Stephanie on February 01, 2010 2:51 PM said...

Wow, one of my friends used to make this ww taco soup all the time, and I never knew where to find it, thanks so much for the recipe, I'm definately going to be making a HUGE pot of this!! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei