Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting to Know You #1

Posted by Hope at 8:39 AM






I decided to participate in "Getting to know you" over at MannLand5 .


The questions..

1. Waffles, pancakes or french toast?
   Waffles -- with peanut butter and bananas
2. Dream home..What would it look like?
   A big old farm house !!
3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?
   Any of the skiing sports and hockey.
4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?
   Bubbley
5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?
   Jeans !!!
6. What is your favorite time of day?
   The first hour I am at work in the morning because I get the most work done :)  AND the hour before bed when I get to read.
7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?
  Hard one!  I love both the Beach and the Mountains !  Being a Military wife, I have lived in soo many places and I enjoy the beach in the summer and the mountains in the winter!!
8.Will you watch the Super Bowl?
   I won't watch the actual game, but I will watch the commercials !

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei