Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Question Friday #1

Posted by Hope at 9:55 AM





One of the sites I follow does Five Question Friday and I thought I would try it, since I am trying to be better about blogging. You should try it too :)



1. What is better, growing old without money or dying young and wealthy?
I would say growing old without money because you can’t take money to heaven with you, but you can take memories.

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
My son takes out the garbage, it is one of his chores !

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times? 
I don’t know,  I guess that means most likely not … LOL

4. Can you play a musical instrument? 
Yes, I can play the trumpet and clarinet.

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell? 
Hard question.  I would probably sell all kinds of things.  If I was to sell what I know, it would have to be Mac’s and crafts.  If I was to sell things I enjoy it would be books, how awesome would it be to have a book store and be able to read all the time !!





MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comments:

Mama M. on January 22, 2010 10:05 AM said...

Hey Hope! Wow...I'm amazed that you don't have a recurring dream--lucky you, I guess!

Glad to have you along! I hope we'll see you back next week!

Mama M.
My Little Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei