Friday, January 22, 2010

Weight Watchers

Posted by Hope at 1:24 PM


Well, after alot of thought, I decided to start weight watchers !  I have heard a lot of good things about it and some friends who have had success !  I am really hoping it helps !  :)

I am doing the online version of it and I was thrilled when I saw there is an App for my iPhone!!


Of course, tonight we are going to dinner at The Cotton Patch Cafe and wouldn't you know, they don't have a the nutritional information for their foods :(  So, I am going to have to take a wild wild guess !

Wish me luck on my new adventure to loose weight !


1 comments:

Sheyb on January 22, 2010 4:55 PM said...

Hey Hope!! :)

I saw your comment on MckMama's blog... I make camera strap slipcovers, actually. Several of mine were in her pictures, including the last picture... here is a link to my shop if you're interested...

http://sheyb.bigcartel.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei