Saturday, January 23, 2010

TV Shows -- likes

Posted by Hope at 7:12 AM
I haven't had much time to watch a lot of TV lately, but I have some new faves!

Me and Kaleb started watching Season 1 of Dexter --> this was a show I never thought I would like, in fact, I was sceptical when I was watching the first episode, but now I am sucked in !  We finished Season 1 and will start Season 2 soon !!

Burn Notice --> I started watching this because Rik liked it.  Now, I love it !!

NCIS: Los Angeles --> I loved NCIS, and this is even better !  Hayley even loves this show!!!!

I have a ton of things on the DVR that I really need to watch... maybe soon.




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei