Friday, January 29, 2010

Five Question Friday #2

Posted by Hope at 12:10 PM


This weeks Questions:

1. Would you ever vacation alone?
    I don't think it would be much fun to vacation alone. I would like to have someone else around for company and to talk to.

2. Do you go the speed limit?
When I was younger, I wouldn't go the speed limit ever!!!  I was always speeding.  However, now, I almost always go the speed limit. 

3. Why did you start blogging/ following blogs?
I started blogging because I wanted some way to keep a type of journal.  I started following blogs because I enjoyed reading about other people's lives.

4. Where do you shop for yourself?
Are you kidding?  Shop for myself??  When does that happen??  Well, I shop at the Apple store :)  But for clothes, Target and Dots mostly.

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse at your wedding?
I am just going to plead the 5th on this.  I really don't remember the song !


1 comments:

Emily on January 29, 2010 3:20 PM said...

It is a good thing I don't have an Apple store too close by or I might be in there everyday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei