Thursday, January 21, 2010

Teenage driver

Posted by Hope at 6:23 AM
I have to say, all the stress and freaking out I did when Shelby learned to drive is paying off.  He just got his license on New Years Eve.  Since Rik is away, he gets to drive his truck to school all month and he drive him and Kaleb to the Fire Dept. training every Monday.  I am really enjoying the Monday nights free :)  Last night I realized how great this is with him having his license.  I got home from work and realized I hadn't planned anything for dinner and didn't feel like cooking.  So, I sent Shelby to Sonic to get burgers !!!  It was awesome not having to go back out after getting home to get dinner !  I think I may learn to like this.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei