Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Been MIA…

Posted by Hope at 8:15 AM

I know I haven’t posted much lately, but it seems my little world isn’t the same.  I seem to be in a funk and can’t figure out how to get out of it !!  I am realizing this blog is like my journal and I feel better when I write about how I am feeling, even if it is also a blah blah blah.. so bare with me.

Weight Watchers:  I was doing soo well before Spring Break, and now it has just went down hill!  I am not making a menu, so I am eating things I know are bad for me … WHY???  I don’t know!!

Running:  I am not doing as I wish I would be doing. I have a 5k to run in 2 weeks and I am not prepared AT ALL!

Kids: My 2 boys were both born with a blood disorder, Hereditary Spherocytosis .  And Kaleb seems to have an enlarged spleen now.  He had an ultrasound appointment last week and next week he will have a CAT scan of his belly.  We also are being sent to a surgeon.
Our new doctor (who I totally love!) talked Shelby into getting back on his ADD medicine!!!

Navy Life:  My husband has been gone since we got back from Spring Break, but will be home Saturday. It’s times like now that I really miss being “connected” to the military.  You see we are stationed in a remote area (military wise that is) and there are no bases near by so the support I was able to seek from fellow military spouses is hard to find.

Family: My B-mom (birthmom) is currently on chemo and will be starting radiation for a couple of spots they found.  I am soo worried.  She is on her 3rd battle with breast cancer as it is and now more….  I am glad she is soo strong. 

Medical:  The new doctor changed my ADD medication and I am now on the same as Shelby, Vyvanse.  I am still not sure if I like it.  I am also back taking my allergy medicine.

Well, now that I have “talked” about the things in my life right now, I feel a little better.  I have also realized that maybe my dieting failure right now is that I am STRESSED!!!  I need to work on the stress I know, maybe when my hubby gets home this weekend I can share my stress/ worries with him and lighten my load!

Hope

1 comments:

Brianne on March 31, 2010 5:16 PM said...

So glad to see you back in the action! It seems like you're going through a rough patch. :( I hope thinks start turning around soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei