Wednesday, March 17, 2010

True Confessions on Wednesday :)

Posted by Hope at 12:40 PM

True Confessions

My True Confessions are about Spring Break Mini Trip.  Im confessing to everything I ate!

Friday:
dinner: McDonald’s kids meal w/ fries

Saturday:
breakfast: bacon & egg breakfast burrito (from a really good mexican place)

Lunch: ham sandwich with chips

Supper: brisket, potatoes & onions

Sunday:
breakfast:
sausage & egg breakfast burrito (made my MIL)

Lunch: baked chicken (with skin), cucumber, onion, tomatoe sald in vinegar, homemade mac & cheese !(yum)

Supper: sausage & shrimp gumbo (made by my brother), rice and beans

Monday:
breakfast: pancake with syrup (made by my dad)

Lunch: Giant hamburger with cheese( from local burger place, full of grease) & fries

Snack: (like I needed it) dried sausage and cheese {had to eat it, family made the dried sausage}

Supper: shrimp wrapped in bacon, ribs, potatoe salad, baked beans (w/ peaches), cookies {ate at my Birthmom’’s}

Tuesday:
breakfast: ham & egg breakfast burrito (made by my dad)

snack: more dried sausage (I just can’t get enough)

Lunch: ham & cheese sandwich with Lay’s chips, cookie

Supper: Whataburger justaburger & fries

So, I now see why I gained almost 4 pounds this week! :( 

Hope

1 comments:

Brianne on March 17, 2010 4:34 PM said...

Why is it SO easy (and yummy) to pack on but SO hard (and icky) to get off?! It's not fair...
Good for you for writing everything down though! And to be honest you really didn't do that bad, I've seen (and have done, do, and will probably continue to do) worse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei