Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break Baby!!

Posted by Hope at 11:34 AM

Tomorrow is the Friday before Spring Break starts!  We have decided to go visit family for a couple of days.  I only took off work Monday & Tuesday.  When I originally decided all this I thought, “how great to go and visit everyone!”.  Well, we are not leaving till I get off work Friday {around 5pm} and driving the 5 hours to our first destination. Staying there till Sunday {that sounds like a good amount of time, but it is really only 1 day}. Leaving there Sunday to head to the next stop {2 hours}. Spending Sunday and Monday at my parents {gotta set up my Dad’s new laptop for him} and also plan to see my birth mom while we are visiting down there.

So, along with all the driving we will have to do we are also taking Delphi {our dog}.  We take her when we travel mainly because I don’t like to leave her with anyone. Now, not only will it be myself and my husband, but our 3 kids and dog all in my truck!!!

My biggest worry on this “adventure” is what I will be eating. I have been doing soo well on Weight Watchers, but I am not sure if I will be able to not eat the yummy fattening food my dad cooks!!! 

 

Hope

2 comments:

Jo Shabo on March 12, 2010 9:40 AM said...

stopping by from Texas bloggers to say hi- saw you were a Texan too! :)
LOVE the NAVY! My hubby is Navy too!

http://somewhatorganizedslightlycrafty.blogspot.com

Brianne on March 17, 2010 10:28 AM said...

Yay for spring break!

You're doing so well on weight watchers don't worry! Just remember PORTION and if you bite it write it! You also get bonus points! :D

ps I nominated you for an award! :D please stop by when you have a chance and check it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei