Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Fling Weigh-In #2

Posted by Hope at 7:43 AM
I joined a challenge over at Shrinking Jeans.  The Challenge is called: Spring Fling Challenge . My Team is called : PIGS WILL FLY !

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

I did alot better than I thought I would this week!  I ate out alot over the weekend. I was really nervous stepping on the scale this morning !!!


Starting Weight: 177.3 lbs
Last Weeks Weight: 175.6
This Weeks Weight: 173.4
Change: -2.2 lbs.
Total Loss {since Jan 2010} - 15.6 lbs !!

Some ways I plan to increase my weight loss for next week:
Starting the Couch25k program!


Speed bumps coming this week:
Traveling for Spring Break to see family.  Such yummy food will be around me!!  :(  I may just have to run the hundreds of miles home to burn off the calories I eat!!





6 comments:

Brooke on March 10, 2010 9:14 AM said...

good job on your loss. when you get tempted, give in a little, then remember how hard you've worked to come this far!

Mendie on March 10, 2010 11:35 AM said...

Great loss this week Hope! Keep up the positive attitude...it's making a difference! Good luck starting C25K....you will feel so good!

Christy M. on March 10, 2010 5:29 PM said...

WOW, Hope! That's an awesome loss this week. Congratulations!!

Yay for you on starting the C25K program. You'll love it!!

Have a safe trip :)

Tiffany on March 10, 2010 6:41 PM said...

Great work this week!

april on March 10, 2010 8:25 PM said...

Fantastic loss for the week!

AnnG on March 14, 2010 12:59 AM said...

Keep up the great work!! You are doing a great job! You can be strong while on your spring break, but don't be so strong that you don't enjoy yourself. That is important, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei