Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

Posted by Hope at 2:07 PM

My Little 
Life

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
No, I don’t think so.  Other than in my dreams, or at a concert.


2. What temperature do you keep your house?
Summertime 78 and winter 68.  This is pretty consistent in our new house :)

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
Only at my mom’s house, because she would in my house !  Love ya mom !

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
Oh wow, there are few it could be!  I worked at a grocery store bagging groceries when I was in high school, that was not much fun!

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
I would have to say my pictures.  I have my mom’s wedding pictures and pictures of my grandparents.  I would have alot if people would make wills before they pass away to keep family members from fighting over things!  My will is going to have each item assigned to a person down to every pencil {maybe not every pencil, but you get my point!}

Hope

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei