Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Fling Weigh-In # 3

Posted by Hope at 12:18 PM

I joined a challenge over at Shrinking Jeans.  The Challenge is called: Spring Fling Challenge . My Team is called : PIGS WILL FLY !

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

What a tough few days.  I went home for a mini vacation and it wasn’t good when it comes to food!  The food is all fried and dripping in butter.  I was sooo depressed when I got on the scale this morning :(   I am going to have to work extra hard this week!!!

Starting Weight: 177.3 lbs
Last Weeks Weight: 173.4

This Weeks Weight: 177

Change: +3.6 lbs

Total Loss {since Jan 2010} - 12 lbs !!

Some ways I plan to increase my weight loss for next week:

Starting the Couch25k program! – yea, I was supposed to start it last week!

Hope

1 comments:

Julie Danielle on March 20, 2010 8:22 PM said...

I think I will start the Coach to 5K program soon too (for the 3rd time...)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei