Monday, March 08, 2010

Weekend Overview

Posted by Hope at 2:04 PM
Weekend Overview

Friday
I left straight from work to Shelby’s drumline competition.  It was in a town an hour away.  We stopped at Dickies for dinner. {I didn’t do very well with what I ate- more on that below}  The drumline did great and got a trophy for 3rd place!!

BAD FOOD:
Chicken Fried Steak{I only ate half of it}, fried okra & mac n cheese. { I pretty much gave up on figuring points!}

Saturday
We took the kids to see Alice in Wonderland 3D {I really liked the movie!}

BAD FOOD:
popcorn at the movies {I actually ate very little which is surprising since I LOVE popcorn!}

Sunday
Hubby & I went on a date to the movies.  We went to the Studio Movie Grill and saw Shutter Island.  I have to say I really like the movie!!!  It was confusing, but really good!!!

After we got home from the movies and grocery shopping.  We headed out to eat at a local Mexican restaurant.  Shelby had a Spanish assignment that required eating at a Mexican restaurant and ordering in Spanish.

BAD FOOD:
Chopped Salad @ movies
2 taco plate w/ refried beans and rice @ dinner
               



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei