Tuesday, March 02, 2010

February 2010 Round up

Posted by Hope at 1:43 PM
 I was supposed to post this yesterday but boy I have been busy at work !!


What books did I read this month?
{I didn't read nearly as much as I wanted to}
  • Heat Wave by Richard Castle
  • Distant Shores by Kristen Hannah
 Pounds lost this month?
  • Month : 6 lbs
  • TOTAL : 11 lbs !! (Since Jan. 20)
Accomplishments for February?
  • Made menu for entire month !
  • Lost 6 lbs!
  • Stuck with WW the entire month!

March To Do list
Organize my office at home
Start some of the many sewing projects I have lined up
Get garden planning started



 March Goals
Participate in 5k at the end of the month
Get into a regular workout routine
"Re-do" my blog layout
Create another blog to post all my recipes
Read at least 5 books




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei