Monday, February 01, 2010

Book vs. Audio Book

Posted by Hope at 10:23 AM
I used to be a big audio book fan and listened to more audio books than I read physical books.  Within the last 2 years, I have read a lot more "physical books" than listened to audio books.

Soo, when I finished reading the last book I had, I wanted to read, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson but I am on the wait list at the library.  Well, since I have a subscription to Audible.com I decided I would just download it.

I have listened to only part of it and can't seem to get "into".  Not sure if it is because it is an audio book or because it just isn't sparking my interest. Soo, I have stopped listening to it and picked up another book to read and will wait for my turn at the library.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei