Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Posted by Hope at 6:24 AM
Friday was a SNOW DAY for the kids, and Rik had the day off as well, but I had to go to work.  Rik took me in to work around 10:30 {after driving around taking a bunch of pictures of the snow}

While I was at work Rik came by and brought me this...
and .. inside the box it was sitting in was this ...

I was sooo excited!  I have to old original iPhone and have been wanting to get a new one !!!

We celebrated Valentine's on Friday and went out to dinner that night and then to Best Buy where I got Rik's gift....


1 comments:

Julie Danielle on February 15, 2010 7:27 AM said...

Nice gifts!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei