Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Healthy Choice post gets a comment from someone on behalf of HC !!

Posted by Hope at 4:42 PM
A few days ago, I wrote a post about my confusion with a Healthy Choice meal I had with a mix up on the WW points.  Well, it seems that Healthy Choice read my post {I was shocked since I don't think I have much traffic to my blog}.
Here is the comment they left,
So sorry about the confusion with the packaging! Our nutritionist checked and the correct Weight Watchers amount *IS* 6 points. The team is working to correct the packaging, so thanks for pointing that out. I saw that you didn’t enjoy the Asian Potstickers, so I hope you'll try another one of our frozen meals. You can go to http://www.healthychoice.com/news-special-offers/ to download a $1 off coupon for any two frozen entrées. – Gena, on behalf of Healthy Choice
Again, I am shocked and pleased to know that they keep an eye out for problems with their product.  


3 comments:

Tina on February 24, 2010 5:10 PM said...

That's awesome! They must have a google alert set up to see new information posted about them.

Brianne on February 24, 2010 5:18 PM said...

How awesome!!!

Amy on February 24, 2010 5:37 PM said...

I received a comment from Teleflora on my post about their Valentines screw up. I was shocked as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei