Friday, February 05, 2010

Five Question Friday

Posted by Hope at 10:42 AM
My Little Life

1. What are you most afraid of?
Something happening to my kids or family.  I also have a love/ fear of tornadoes.

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
Neither .. lol  I think a flat iron is just too much work.

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
Phone to the ear or speaker.  Having previous lived on base, I don't really like driving and talking on the phone at the same time.

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
No, I don't.  I would like to get one now that we have bought a house and won't be moving as often.  Heck, I work for a furniture broker.

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
Yes I do somewhat.  I think those who has passed on still have a way to connect with us and influence things we do.



MckLinky Blog Hop


6 comments:

Mama M. on February 05, 2010 1:10 PM said...

Hey Hope!! Great answers! What a great habit you got into living on base. Now that I have a teenager, and we aren't that far off from having another driver in the house, I need to set a good example for him!

'Course, he doesn't have a cell phone, yet...but I'm thinkin' that's not too far away!

~SHANNON~ on February 05, 2010 2:37 PM said...

Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower! I look forward to coming back! Would you follow me back?

Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

Jami on February 05, 2010 2:44 PM said...

I am checking in from Follow Me Friday.

The Mrs. on February 05, 2010 7:27 PM said...

I had to read that a couple times, I thought you had a fear of tomatoes. Tornadoes makes much more sense.

TAMMY on February 06, 2010 9:24 PM said...

Hi! I'm a new follower. Glad to have found you. I have the same fear about my family!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei