Wednesday, February 24, 2010

James Patterson - My KING!

Posted by Hope at 11:11 PM
Someone asked me just the other day who may favorite author was and I said I wasn't really sure.  But today, I know the answer, without a dought!!!  JAMES PATTERSON!!!  Awhile back I pre-ordered {the paperback} The 8th Confession {8th book in the Women's Murder Club series}.  I hadn't really thought about it.  Well, when I got home from work today, there was a package from Barnes & Noble  -->  It was my book!!!  I was sooooo excited and couldn't wait to start reading it!  This month has been a slow reading month for me mostly because my hubby is home, but I think it is also because I didn't have as many James Patterson books to read :)

I started the book earlier and already feel like I can't put it down!


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Crazy Busy Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei